Peruse OutHistory.org in depth and post a 600+ word review of what you see are its mission and content focuses, and discuss whether it achieves what it sets out to do.
How to do this:
- Log in to the site
- Rollover Queering the Web in the top admin bar and click on Dashboard
- Rollover Posts and click Add New
- Things to do on this post page
- Make sure you give your post a title
- Post your review in the text edit box
- Under categories, check off your name and OutHistory Review
- Click Publish on the right side of the screen
Carr, David. “Introduction, Chap. 1, 3, 5.” In Time, Narrative, and History. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1986. 1-44, 73-99, 122-152.
Freeman, Elizabeth. “Introduction.” In Time Binds: Queer Temporalities, Queer Histories. Durham [N.C.]: Duke University Press, 2010. 1-19.
Traub, Valerie. “The New Unhistoricism in Queer Studies.” PMLA 128, no. 1 (January 2013): 21–39.
Weeks, Jeffrey. “Framing Sexual History.” In What Is Sexual History? New York: Polity, 2016, 11-22.