- First half of class presents on research progress on their two thematic essays.
- GROUP I (Cindy, Kaidia, Christine, Joellen)
Here is the link to the reading: http://www.urban.org/research/publication/surviving-streets-new-york-experiences-lgbtq-youth-ymsm-and-ywsw-engaged-survival-sex
The full PDF is here. Since the entire thing is 94 pages, the “required” readings is from page 1 on the PDF to page 8, then 12 to 59.
Please watch these three videos
- Boys Beware: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTn7ALbLYPI
- Girls Beware (a companion piece to the above): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6LMlHiBzj4
- The Innocent Party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGN264vs1k4
Browse Harrison Browne’s YouTube channel, and in particular watch
- “FTM, Trans and ESPN – OHMY!”
- “Retiring at 23?!?!”
- “Why is a Man Playing Women’s Hockey??”